-
June 7th, 2006, 11:29 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I know the ones I've bought are from a woman who gets them factory direct. Some of them have AG tags, some of the tags are clipped and some are gone, so they must be seconds, but she guarantees authenticity. I've only had one noticeable flaw on one thing I've gotten from her, and she replaced the dress immediately (and sent a free nightgown for my trouble). I know she sometimes gets 20 or so of an outfit at once. She usually doesn't have anything but the dress, or maybe dress and hat. My girls don't usually bother to put shoes on their dolls (and they have about 10 AG pair of shoes already, from outfits we bought through AG), so this arrangement is just perfect for me. She usually sells me the dresses for 10-12 each, a little less on some.
Jo
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks